Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SUMMER FUN

Hello All -

We're having a great Summer so far! In May we took a fabulous trip to Disney. We left Sunday, May 11th (mother's day) and returned Saturday, May 17th. It was 7 days of FUN in the SUN. I think Kade was the only one ready to come home at the end of it. I know I could have stayed for another week.

Sean is playing T-ball again. (His second year in a row.) He plays for the Challengers which is a team for special needs kids. They have all levels of specials needs and it's a really low key, easy going, fun team. It's great because parents on both sides of the bleachers are cheering for the kids on both teams. Sean loves when his team is at bat and is fairly good at hitting the pitches. Though, he has a hard time when it's their turn in the outfield - he gets bored. I think his favorite part of the whole game is "snack" time. All the kids RUN for the dugout to get their treats.

I also signed Sean and Kade up for gymnastics this summer. It's a great way to get out of the house and at the same time get out of the heat (the high today was 95 - it's going to be a hot, hot summer). I was able to get them both in classes held at the same time Wed. mornings. Kade and I do a "mommy & me" class and Sean goes to his class. Today was their second class and they both really enjoy it. I enjoy it too because it gets so much of their ENERGY out!

2 comments:

Kim and Jon said...

YEA!! Welcome to the blog world! It is so stinkin cute! You did a fantastic job. I am glad that I "encouraged" you, blogs are so much fun!

Holly said...

Hey--finally got around to adding your blog to my links! It looks great! I'd love to see some cute pics of your kids doing gymnastics!